I decided to join this challenge by the lovely Angie over at Write Me Happy. The idea is simple – stop focusing on the BIG PICTURE things and make a list of 22 small things that you can do RIGHT NOW that will eventually lead to these big things.
So, without further ado, here are my 22 things:
- Write every day.
- Work on revisions.
- Do one wedding-related task every day until the wedding.
- Blog once per week.
- Engage more on Twitter.
- Exercise more.
- Finish my application for the writing program.
- Find one positive for every negative.
- Interact more with the people who make me happiest.
- Make new friends.
- Ride my bike more often.
- Keep the house tidy.
- Take more chances.
- Worry less.
- Spend more time with Eric doing fun things.
- Go to the public library more often.
- Go to the farmer’s market more often.
- Try to find (or build!) a writing group.
- Spend more time speaking with my younger siblings.
- Be better, budget-wise
- Take a writing course
- To spend more time DOING and LIVING and less time planning.
I think that this list is a GREAT IDEA and I’m glad I stumbled across it!