I’m Jenny Adams Perinovic. I’m a YA author and librarian. I live in Philadelphia, PA with my perpetual student husband, Eric, and our tiny menagerie.
I write YA speculative fiction about brave girls, the boys who love them, and their battles against dark forces. There’s always a bit of magic, a bunch of kissing, and a healthy dose of spine-tingling creepiness. You can read more about my current novels on the books page. I also do freelance design work–you can check out some of my projects here.
I graduated from The Ohio State University in 2010 with a degree in Medieval and Renaissance Studies (yes, really) and half of three minors, and I earned my MLIS from Drexel University in 2016. I love medieval French literature, good books, pretty things, web design, photography, baking, writing, vintage clothes, ballet, and the color purple.
Find me elsewhere:
- I’m a founding & contributing member of The Great Noveling Adventure,
- My 1/19/13 interview with my critique partner Serena Lawless, kicking off her Future Shelves Blog Series
- My 1/30/14 interview for The To-Do List about books, writing, and following your dreams.
- I was a #PitchSlam Finalist in April 2014. My entry is here.
- I was a finalist in The Writer’s Voice contest in May 2014. My entry is here. (Go #TeamBrenda!)
- Check out our wedding over at Something Turquoise — and more here on our photographer’s blog.
- Our engagement photos!