Wow. This week has just flown by, you guys. It MIGHT have to do with having Monday off from work, but whatever the case, I can’t believe it’s the weekend already! I’m excited for it – tonight, I have book club and tomorrow I’m going to a book signing, so it should be a lot of fun.
My list this week is shorter, but here are some of my favorite things from this week:
- I still have to upload my photos from my camera, but I watched the Inaugural Parade on Monday from Eric’s office (the parade went right below us – we had an awesome view!). Here are some photos from HuffPo in the meantime.
- This is a BABY ELEPHANT. Going for a swim. My brain melts from the cuteness.
- Susan Dennard is posting a great series on getting published: here’s part one and part two.
- This might be a little bit of self-promotion, but Serena interviewed me on her blog last weekend.
- I finally read Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion and all I can say is – GO. READ. NOW.
That’s it for me this week! I hope you all have a nice weekend. 🙂