My 22nd birthday was on Monday, and since then I’ve been thinking about what’s good in my life. Eric made me a fantastic breakfast, and we went to the Montgomery Inn for dinner. I was able to talk to my family and catch up with things going on out east, and it was fun to get a ton of birthday messages on facebook (I am such an attention whore, lol). It would have been perfect if we weren’t dog-sitting the two most neurotic, anxious, and loud Weimaraners in the greater Cincinnati area. 😛
So here are ten things, in no particular order, that I am thankful for…
- Eric. I really don’t know what I’d do without him – he’s always there for me, no matter what, and I love him more than I can say. Also, he is a cute and sweet and super smart and soon to be a grad student at Georgetown!
- Being a Buckeye!
- My oldest friends: Katie, Sarah, and Tory have been my best girls for most of my life (!) and I love them to bits.
- My parents. I’m thankful that they were young parents; they were so much fun when I was a kid, and still are pretty awesome now.
- My siblings. I don’t always get along with them, or see them that often because of school, but I love my gingers and wouldn’t trade them for anything
- My Tavi-cat. I think it’s safe to say that he picked me and I’m his person. 😛
- The friends that I’ve made at OSU – most especially my super awesome roommates. I’m sad that I’m going to be leaving them soon. 🙁
- I’m thankful for spring!
- The opportunity to go to Girls’ Nation in high school.
- The chance to start over in a whole new city in a few months! 😀